Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

ashlie

Where have I been? 46 Weeks - NEW PICS, Updated Album

Rate this Entry
Where have I been for the past 2 months?! I've been around, updating a bit of progress here and there. I haven't blogged because I haven't had any progress really worthy of blogging, haha.

So November/December = HOLIDAY FOOD HELL. I mean, it's all so delicious, and it's great to be able to enjoy those foods knowing I'm definitely not over indulging because my body won't allow me. However, I fell off the horse exercise wise. I tried to stay strong during the week with protein intake/food choices but ultimately, my progress was meek. I did come out of the holidays losing a few pounds, but I hit 100lb loss on 10/25 and as of 1/17, I finally completed another 10lbs, so 2.5 months to lose 10lbs?! Ahhh, not the best. Currently sitting at 158lbs.

I started the new year FRESH and have been working out 4-5 times a week and that's helped me lose 6lbs. My goal is about 7.5lbs a month, which is pretty manageable since I used to hit about 13 a month! Now that I'm getting so close to goal I know the weight loss is slower so I'm prepared for that. I wanted to hit goal by 1 year post-op but the holidays set me back at bit. Now I'm hoping to hit goal sometime in May, before I leave for my trip to Mexico. I think I'm on track.

The lose skin has started to get to me a bit. Obviously in the stomach area. It's hard to know I can wear a size and it fits but my little big of lose tummy flub whatever sticks out, BLAH. I refuse to wear shapewear though.

I updated a few pics in my progress album. Attached a few here as well.
Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo-3 copy.JPG 
Views:	634 
Size:	747.4 KB 
ID:	16758   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo-4.JPG 
Views:	656 
Size:	560.2 KB 
ID:	16759   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo-3.JPG 
Views:	624 
Size:	1.10 MB 
ID:	16760   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2014-01-02 at 8.57.12 PM.png 
Views:	696 
Size:	1.11 MB 
ID:	16761  

Submit "Where have I been? 46 Weeks - NEW PICS, Updated Album" to Digg Submit "Where have I been? 46 Weeks - NEW PICS, Updated Album" to del.icio.us Submit "Where have I been? 46 Weeks - NEW PICS, Updated Album" to StumbleUpon Submit "Where have I been? 46 Weeks - NEW PICS, Updated Album" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You look amazing - keep going! I love that you don't give up when stuff happens; you come up with a new strategy to succeed.
    You are doing fantastic!!! Thanks for the inspiration!
    Congrats on all your commitment and success. You look so comfortable in the new you.
    You are definitely an inspiration. I have been having a rough couple days of it but reading your posts gives me hope. I love seeing various pics on the journey. Also very inspiring, you go girl!
    Totally flippin AWESOME woman! Keep it going. Congrats to you...love the pictures...they help to keep us going and helps to motivate others, like myself, who are further out from surgery. Thanks for sharing! Now go and enjoy your life!
    wow big change, your looking great. Keep up the good work.
    What kind of exercise do you do and how often?
    WAY TO GO!
    Towards the end of summer, I would run a bit, but usually I do 30 mins on the elliptical at about 5mph.

Quote Originally Posted by Taratoo
    What kind of exercise do you do and how often?
    Hey, I have bee batting around what I want for a goal weight. We are the same height, so now I know my new goal is 158. Amazing job!
    You look awesome..way to go!
    You look great! Congrats!
    Wicked awesome! Thanks for sharing some insight to your transformation.
    you look great!
    Wow, you look amazing.
    You look amazing! Congrats.
    You look awesome! Keep up the great work. I am at 100lb lost, right behind you.
    You look so good, girl!! Way to go!
    You look awesome!!
    What tummy flub? It looks FLAT in these pics! You look great!
    Freaking gorgeous, you are!

You are a huge inspiration, young lady. Thank you.

Ann
    Great job. Big inspiration. One day at a time.