Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

mjumpire

Minus Twenty...Yippee!!!!

Rate this Entry
20 pounds off and still amazed that I have had no hunger feelings to date. I used to look at 16oz steaks and lick my chops, my poor butcher shakes his head at me each time I see him.

I can't wait until this coming Wednesday when I can start on the second stage of the food re-introduction...cottage cheese and mushy vegetables...

The calcium citrate supplement is a bit of a pain in the touché as I hate the mixing of the powder in the shakes. Decided to try the chocolate chews through Bariatric Advantage, however the selection that they ship to Canada is limited.

Time to put the feet in motion and go get my 10,000 steps in for today.

Everyone keep smiling and have a great day.

Moose

Submit "Minus Twenty...Yippee!!!!" to Digg Submit "Minus Twenty...Yippee!!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Minus Twenty...Yippee!!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Minus Twenty...Yippee!!!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Sounds like you're doing well! The calcium citrate is the bane of my existence as well. The ones I have are horse pills, I have to find something else! Keep up the good work!
    Good for you!!! You're doing really well!!! Keep up the good work!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by kenson
    Sounds like you're doing well! The calcium citrate is the bane of my existence as well. The ones I have are horse pills, I have to find something else! Keep up the good work!

Good evening...thank you for your kind words, here's the website for the Calcium Citrate chews that I ordered. You may need to change the country in the upper left corner. Hope this helps you out...I know the caramel, chocolate chews are yummy. https://www1.bariatricadvantage.com/catalog

Moose
    Keep up the great work!
    Quote Originally Posted by mjumpire
    Good evening...thank you for your kind words, here's the website for the Calcium Citrate chews that I ordered. You may need to change the country in the upper left corner. Hope this helps you out...I know the caramel, chocolate chews are yummy. https://www1.bariatricadvantage.com/catalog

Moose
    Thank you so much! My cousin gave me a sample pack of these--I had forgotten all about them. The caramel is good. I'm definitely ordering some. Thanks again!
    Congratulations on the 20 pounds lost! I just finishing eating the caramel chews, delicious!
    Hi - thanks for the "hot" tip! I was not told to take these - were you or did you just think it's a good idea? It looks like candy!! I want some
    Quote Originally Posted by curvygalgettinsmaller
    Hi - thanks for the "hot" tip! I was not told to take these - were you or did you just think it's a good idea? It looks like candy!! I want some
    My doctor is very specific in his vitamin requirements and one of them is Calcium Citrate, which is different from regular Calcium.
    Bariatric Advantage comes in lemon too. I've had a hard time swallow the regular and mini calcium citrate pills. I've never tried the mix for your drink. I use the Celebrate chewable Calcium Citrate in Mandarin Orange and Cherry Burst. They taste kinda like tums and are 500 mg each so you only need 3 a day. You can get samples form celebrate.com.
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly2013
    Bariatric Advantage comes in lemon too. I've had a hard time swallow the regular and mini calcium citrate pills. I've never tried the mix for your drink. I use the Celebrate chewable Calcium Citrate in Mandarin Orange and Cherry Burst. They taste kinda like tums and are 500 mg each so you only need 3 a day. You can get samples form celebrate.com.
    Thanks for the info...I'll check out the website.

Moose