Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

GastricSleeve4MRC

Its Over!

Rate this Entry
So it has been a long and somewhat scary road but I did it and its over! It's day 3 and I am feeling better each day. At first I was worried because I couldn't keep any fluids down while in the hospital, fortunately I was on the IV. Almost day 3 I was able to sip fluid and keep it down. Im at home now and I am still in Alot of pain especially on my left side but I am hopeful!!! I hope that I can be an inspiration to someone who has struggled with weight like I have. The really tough part is not eating right now but watching others eat. I am slowly learning to change my relationship with food and the way I view it. Fortunately I have a loving and supportive spouse who is helping me with my transition and we are learning to eat healthy together! I wish everyone luck, blessing and God Speed during the healing process.

Submit "Its Over!" to Digg Submit "Its Over!" to del.icio.us Submit "Its Over!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Its Over!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Good Luck it will get better soon
    Wishing you and your spouse a speedy recovery.
    Hello, and hope you and your spouse get well soon. Many Blessings!!
    hang in there...I'm with you! I had surgery on Wed and am taking it slow also. Getting my liquids in but have a hard time with downing pain meds...some sharp pains come and go ---not sure if it gas or surgery pain. Hope to get outside tomorrow, I'm tired of staying on the couch (getting my walking in by doing laps in the house) ready to get past the puny phase!! Take care and take it slow--we'll make it!
    One day at a time... Days 3-6 were tough for me but so worth it. Rest
    It seems like everything I drink gives me nausea and wants to come right back up. My stomach is rejecting everything. Its so disappointing to struggle to drink fluids. Everytime i swallow it goes into this crazy feenzie churning and sharp pains like crazy till it calms down. Does anyone know when this will pass?
    Sorry for the confusion guys my spouse didnt have the surgery he's just eating healthy and being supportive with me
    It's always good to have a wonderful support system. Congratulations!