Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Johanne

So disapointed

Rate this Entry
I am so disappointed in myself I had gone down to 176lbs and I went back up to 189lbs
In September I had a stress induced seizure and the following 2 weeks I gained 13lbs An I have not been able to loose them, I went back down to 184lbs but then went back up to 189lbs, its so frustrating. I thought I was ready and that I could do this but it's so hard. I'm addicted to food and I have a hatred for exercise. I feel like a hypocrite for having put my body trough this and now not taking care of it. I don't eat right and I don't eat healthy, I eat when I'm hungry and it's really bad choices. If I eat meat I get really sick most of the time and it's annoying cooking a meal to only take a few bites. It's way easier to eat let's say a doughnut or a chocolate bar that doesn't make me sick and makes me full for a couple hours after wards. I would like to hear what anyone has to say good or bad...Thanks

Submit "So disapointed" to Digg Submit "So disapointed" to del.icio.us Submit "So disapointed" to StumbleUpon Submit "So disapointed" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Aww, you still lost about 70 pounds, so that is great! You are a bit younger than me, so all I can say is if you keep abusing yourself it will catch up with you eventually, and you don't want to be over 50 with heart, cholesterol, or diabetes problems. So try again, it is a New Year coming up, start fresh. Cook a bit and freeze little portions. Good luck in your journey
    Thank you so much Wrightstuff12, at my biggest I was 284lbs, so I know ive come a long way, but I'm so scared, I'm scared i'll re-stretch my stomach and then i'll be a total failure,i'm going to try to be more positive, it's just really hard! But thanks again
    Try going back to your protein shakes for two meals a day, then a cup of yogurt, cottage cheese, fish/tuna, skinless chicken breast. Take a walk with that beautiful lil girl of yours. Start slow with the change, but don't beat yourself up about it. You made a mistake with your eating habits, now take the necessary steps to get back on track.
    Good Luck!!
    I can imagine your frustration. I have not had my surgery yet, but have reached a plateau with my pre-surgery weight loss. Remember - This is a journey. Maybe try a different type of exercise? We have Aqua Zumba classes in my area, and I absolutely love them. Give yourself a break, congratulate yourself on what you have accomplished. This is a new day! Start again.
    Try going back to your protein shakes for two meals a day, then a cup of yogurt, cottage cheese, fish/tuna, skinless chicken breast. Take a walk with that beautiful lil girl of yours. Start slow with the change, but don't beat yourself up about it. You made a mistake with your eating habits, now take the necessary steps to get back on track.
    Good Luck!!
    You said that you hate exercise but it is key to weight loss. Perhaps you need to look at exercise differently. Think about easy ways to easily add exercise. Going for a walk around the block a couple of times a day can be helpful. I have been known to walk up and down a club store because the weather was bad outside. Walk up and down stairs. I set a goal of getting 10 flights per day. You can easily add a little exercise. I hope you get back on track.
    Get some Atkin's bars for a quick meal. Get some string cheese and lunchmeat in your fridge. Some turkey chili. Protein shakes. Start over. Right now. Not tomorrow, not monday, RIGHT NOW! Get the carbs OUT of your house! Is that your daughter? She's just darling. What do you think you're doing to her, teaching her to eat that way? Does she have roller blade or a bike? Do you? Get out there and PLAY! Take some kind of class together. Dance, self defense, skating, a little weight training. Get a DVD. Start with some yoga. Do it together. Teach her now, so she doesn't go through what you are when she grows up!
    not trying to sound harsh..but there are no more excuses..you were granted with a great gift of surgery that most people do not get, you lost a lot of weight..and now you need to do your part so you do not go back to square one...have you thought to join over eaters anonymous if you feel u are addicted to food?
    Reading your post, it sounds more to me like a psychological/mental issue. You already know what to do to succeed, but for some reason you are choosing not to do it. I would ask myself, if in the same situation "why am I sabotaging myself?". I think you need someone to inspire you, to go that extra mile and cook the 'tiny meals'. Find a life coach who won't accept excuses, but also believes in you. I have a mentor that I have to front up to, and that helps keep me honest Or someone else going through the same thing who you can be accountable to, and support as well.