Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

BookWorm

Started my period and STILL lost weight this week!!

Rate this Entry
I love my sleeve. I am having a hard time with people noticing the weight loss and complimenting me on it. I don't know what to say. It's also funny how people tell you to stop losing weight or that you have reached your ideal weight for your frame. Anyone else experience this?

Submit "Started my period and STILL lost weight this week!!" to Digg Submit "Started my period and STILL lost weight this week!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Started my period and STILL lost weight this week!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Started my period and STILL lost weight this week!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I completely understand. I have people all the time say "wow" you look great. Its so hard to except that. Then I get in the next sentence them saying "you need to stop loosing weight you have reached your ideal weight". I just don't no what my ideal weight is, I have been overweight for so long. I am happy with were I am currently. However I am still lossing. I feel if my body still wants to loose then I am not there yet. Keep up the great work.
    it seems like people who have only seen us heavy think we look sickly or something when small, but those who meet us after- as a small person- think nothing of our new size. i have a cousin in law who had a lap band before i knew her. i think she looks fine but her family thinks she's too skinny. i am anticipating this problem just because people make so many weight related comments anyway- and i wish they wouldn't. it makes me uncomfortable too