Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Daisymae07

6 days out and feeling good

Rate this Entry
Hi all. Today marks day six since surgery and I am feeling good. The first three days were awful because I could not keep anything down and I was starting to doubt my decision. The vomiting has since passed and the pain is and has been minimal (thank goodness). I am already down 12 pounds and I go back for my post op appointment next Tuesday. I am no longer doubting my decision to have the surgery.
The most difficult thing for me is getting the required amount of water in. But, I know that if I keep working at it, I will succeed.

Submit "6 days out and feeling good" to Digg Submit "6 days out and feeling good" to del.icio.us Submit "6 days out and feeling good" to StumbleUpon Submit "6 days out and feeling good" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congratulations! I am 9 days out and I feel pretty good too. I am going to my one week appt. today and I started soft foods 2 days ago and I haven't had any problems. I still have the bubbles especially if I drink too fast but otherwise they are almost gone too. I didn't throw up at all so I guess I have been lucky. I've already lost 18 lbs and I am looking forward to more! Good luck!
    Glad that you are feeling better!
    Congrats *(and you too ncubed03) every day gets a little better and soon you will forget about the pain. Best of luck to you both! Prayers and hugs!
    I'm glad to hear because I'm 6 days out n still vommitting can't get pass clear liquids n feeling disappointed
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanrn1
    I'm glad to hear because I'm 6 days out n still vommitting can't get pass clear liquids n feeling disappointed

Oh goodness, I hope that you start feeling better and are able to keep something down. Good luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by ncubed03
    Congratulations! I am 9 days out and I feel pretty good too. I am going to my one week appt. today and I started soft foods 2 days ago and I haven't had any problems. I still have the bubbles especially if I drink too fast but otherwise they are almost gone too. I didn't throw up at all so I guess I have been lucky. I've already lost 18 lbs and I am looking forward to more! Good luck!
    I am now 12 days out and still feeling good, other than the pain when I drink or eat too much/too fast. I am down 13 according to the doctor today (first post-op appointment). Not too bad!

Good luck and Merry Christmas,