Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

flyincupcake

My Sleeve Journey

Rate this Entry
I am a professional dieter! I can tell you about every diet and about every diet pill. I have tried them all. From Phen Phen to the new qsemia at $ 125.00 for a 30 day supply..save yourself the money I GAINED 2 lbs.!!! That was really my wake up call. I have an under active thyroid and my weight will only get worse the older I get. So I am saying "Uncle". I am really at war with my body. I am saying .."ok" you won the battle but I am getting the sleeve and I will win the war. I did the whole healthy approach. I should not have to run 10 miles every day and starve myself to maintain a healthy weight. I just can't do that. I enjoy life too much for that. Youtube is a wonderful thing. I have enjoyed watching so many beautiful women blossom in their journey. Their journeys are raw and real. They are preparing me for my journey. I can't wait. I am scared and excited at the same time. I totally believe this is what I have been looking for my whole dieting life. WHY HAVE I NEVER HEARD OF THIS BEFORE? I had heard of the lap band but never sleeve.

Submit "My Sleeve Journey" to Digg Submit "My Sleeve Journey" to del.icio.us Submit "My Sleeve Journey" to StumbleUpon Submit "My Sleeve Journey" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You're singing my song sister. I am having my sleeve on Tuesday. I am so happy and excited to be able to live my life without being ruled by food... How much or how little.
    I had to laugh when I read that you were a professional dieter - me too. Not a profession I ever wanted but ended up in. Diet pills, weight watchers (at least 20 times, nutri-system, shots of some sort, starvation, and endless other diets.......totally CRAZY!
    I'm happy for you that you are having your surgery and I am happy for myself for having made the decision to change my life. I'm going to have to check out utube to see some peoples journeys Thanks for the idea and good luck to you!
    We could be sisters! I have experienced the same things that you have mentioned! Good Luck on your journey!
    Good luck on your new journey! This is a great place to get support.
    Amen!! Took the words right out of my mouth!
    Quote Originally Posted by ProHeadhunter
    You're singing my song sister. I am having my sleeve on Tuesday. I am so happy and excited to be able to live my life without being ruled by food... How much or how little.
    Congrats on your sleeve! Welcome to your new life!
    thank you everyone for your support!