Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Wake up

Chewable vitamins

Rate this Entry
Just a note to self.....because it says chewable does not mean it tastes good...chewable just means chewable. My "chewable" vitamins taste really bad and smell worse. I gag everyday when it is vitamin time. Maybe I will revert to childhood and refuse! . I couldn't do prenatals either. Would you know the one thing I don't like to taste is the thing you need every day.....things that make you go hummmm.

Submit "Chewable vitamins" to Digg Submit "Chewable vitamins" to del.icio.us Submit "Chewable vitamins" to StumbleUpon Submit "Chewable vitamins" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I had a huge problem with the chewable... I finally tried a liquid in the nuts office and surprisingly loved it.. maybe because it didn't saturate my mouth of artifical sweetner, or taste like chalk or dog food?! Anywho it's called nutrametrix, they have a vitamin, calcium and the vit with vit d added.. and you only mix it in 2oz of water not 8, or not 3x a day.. just once for the vit.. 2-3 for calcium so when you are starting out and can't take that much liquid in.. this saved me!
    Thanks!
    I take a gummy multi-vitamin & look forward to them every night. They are like a little treat to me.
    YES YOU ARE RIGHT DONT MAKE ANY SINCE I EXPERIENCED ALL THE SAME THINGS...
    I like the centrum chewables, chewable calcium and gummy omega. Some of the chewables had bad after test the iron with vitamin C and the celebrate multivitamins, thumbs down!
    i do gummy multi vits, calcium/vit D and fiber.. they are so yummy