Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

LisaNunu

Devil Ball

Rate this Entry
Okay - last night I tried my daughter's excercise ball for the first time. Please note - this is my younger daughter and she is a lot taller than me. She showed me how to do crunches on it - not too bad - I did two sets of 25 and one set of 15 - woo hoo! Go me. Then she showed me how to do something called a jack-knife - you have you hands on the floor holding your body up and your shins are on the ball and you are supposed to bring your legs up to your chest and back out... OMG - it was so hard! My arms were shaking and I was wobbling around like crazy - but I sort of did a couple sets of 10 (okay - that is a lie - I did 9 the first set and 7 the second and told her to forget it when we got to the 3rd). Then we did the same excercise except instead of bringing your legs up straight you are suppose to being them up and to the side - I fell off the ball... I tried it again and same results! Bam - on the floor. Crap! We did a few other thing then I tried to do the balance thing that is suppose to be good for your core. It looks so simple - you just sit on the ball with your feet off the floor and balance.... yep - you know what happened! Crash! Unfortunately this time when I went down I hit a chair and the heater! I have a bump on my head - a giant bruise on my arm and no hide on my hip....and my daughter is still laughing everytime she looks at me! Thankfully she did not have the phone out so I am saved from FB and Youtube... I THINK if I am going to try this again I am going to buy a smaller ball!

Submit "Devil Ball" to Digg Submit "Devil Ball" to del.icio.us Submit "Devil Ball" to StumbleUpon Submit "Devil Ball" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

that's awesome (funny but awesome). find something you love (or at least don't hate ; ) and you're golden! gordita.
    Ty 4 the laugh, that was hysterical! Im glad ur ok tho. Good luck 2 u
    Hi Lisa that's a funny story! Just wanted to say hi because I'm also in Texas, I'm in Bedford or better known as the H-E-B area. Happy Thanksgiving!