Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

bluiz77

checking in 8 months out.

Rate this Entry
I haven't posted in a long time but do sign on and read others posts frequently. There are a ton of new faces.
So my update is I am 2 pounds away from goal the weight loss is very very slow now but I am ok with it. I am finally getting comfortable in my own skin and looking at the new woman in the mirror. I think I would already be at goal by now but I had another surgery 6 weeks ago and the doctors orders were to be a couch princess so that meant no exercise. Shopping is very fun now, I am addicted to boots since my calves have shrank.
I will post update pics soon.
Oh yes and my hair is growing back!!! Yay

Submit "checking in 8 months out." to Digg Submit "checking in 8 months out." to del.icio.us Submit "checking in 8 months out." to StumbleUpon Submit "checking in 8 months out." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Just bought my first pair of boots in 20 yrs. loved trying them all on. Three months out and 25 lbs to go but feeling amazing in my size 8's. Loving life.
    Amazing to reach goal in only 8 months. Congratulations!! And I love boots - hoping my calves will shrink, too!
    Happy to hear that you are doing so great. I was trying on knee high boots last week and making sure no one was watching as I tried to zip up the boot, ahha ..they were too big. See, still carry around that big gal that I used to be. I think that all the victories over time teach us who we are now.
    I too have become addicted to boots and now that they are making them with the wider calf I really go haywire In the stores. Keep up the good work.