Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

StacyD

Lots going on this week!

Rate this Entry
For all the anxiety I seem to have when I walk into a doctors office this week has not gotten me down yet. Monday I had the pulmonologist appointment and that went well. Tomorrow I have the Psych eval , the nutritionist and sleep apnea study - a fun packed afternoon and evening for me!

After all that I have my endoscopy in 2 weeks........it's just been a crazy ride but I'm not getting off of it until I get my sleeve! HooRah!!!! lol

Submit "Lots going on this week!" to Digg Submit "Lots going on this week!" to del.icio.us Submit "Lots going on this week!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Lots going on this week!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Keep up your positive thinking!
    You just reminded me what I had to do in August. Soon all this shall pass and before you know it you will be doing the pre op diet. Good luck to you.
    That was how my last week was and last Friday was my Endoscopy my surgeon found a Hiatal Henia, and Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease and Gastritis and he told me just to pick up Pepcid but had my family doctor write out a script for me and then he also wrote out a script for Prilosec as well, and the doctor said when he goes in to do my sleeve that he will fix the Hernia. My Family Doctor said if you grab 10 people off the Street 8 will probably have all of the 3 things they found and its not uncommon at all. So I am not worried about it. My Sleeve is comming up less than 2 weeks on Nov. 12th. I'm getting so excited and nervous all at the same time. Best of Luck with you with your tests and appts.
    Getting closer and closer! Sooo many appointments, but it will be worth it! I didn't have to do the sleep study.
    What happened at the pulmonologist? All of my exams are coming up as well! November will be a very busy month for me! congrats! you're getting closer and closer!
    Congrats, ur breezing right thru