Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

KathyL

I GOT THIS ~ hating on the plateaus

Rate this Entry
I'm still here & still doing what needs to be done, but dang it the plateau I'm on now is killing me!

I know they will happen, I know they will pass, I know I don't like them!

Let me catch ya up where I am on this little jouney. I've lost 45 lbs & have been stuck between 187.4 & 188 since Oct 11. I'm getting tired of these numbers on the scale. (yes I still weigh everyday ~ it keeps me honest)
I'm on week 3 of doing circuit training 3 mornings a week & the other 2 is stretching/yoga. My body is changing & clothes are fitting different, much different. I won't measure again till next week & am hoping those nubmers will go down.

I've undergrown clothes in my closet & continue to do little happy dances everytime I try something on & can't wear it cuz it's TOO BIG!. I did do a little shopping last week at CATO and was able to find clothes on the misses side of the store. That really felt good!

So far so good on my eating. Knock on wood, I still haven't thrown up & continue to watch what I eat. Any food I've tried hasn't had any adverse affects. This past Saturday I even had a glass of wine, now it took me 2 hours to drink it, but it sure was good!

Per my doctor I am suppose to loose 15 more pounds before December 18. Going to put up a good fight to make it happen. If I can just get past this plateau & see the numbers on the scale move down again I will be happy happy happy and know I GOT THIS!

Submit "I GOT THIS ~ hating on the plateaus" to Digg Submit "I GOT THIS ~ hating on the plateaus" to del.icio.us Submit "I GOT THIS ~ hating on the plateaus" to StumbleUpon Submit "I GOT THIS ~ hating on the plateaus" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hang in there! The scale will move.. I love your new profile pic, by the way!
    Congratulations on your successes. Keep up the good work!
    Those plateaus are no fun!!! I went to Vegas for work/pleasure and still haven't had a drink... a little nervous and thought I would give my body time to really heal after 2 surgeries in a month. Was surprised at how easy it was to eat out and again my husband was awesome reminding me to eat, getting milk for my shakes in the AM and making sure the restaurants had food I could eat. It's a lot easier than I thought. We got this!!!
    I know it is frustrating to not see the scale move, but you have two months before December, and Hey! your not gaining that is what is most important.

Your before picture looks like me I gain all my weight in my stomach, your picture now omg, you look 15 years younger... I am glad your doing good, I'm just beginning my journey and I am reading all these blogs trying to get a handle on what to expect, and I see just about everybody is different in some way. How was the pain aspect after surgery was it rough? Did you have your surgery in Mexico?

Keep the faith and your my inspiration.

Dena Hall
    I know it is frustrating to not see the scale move, but you have two months before December, and Hey! your not gaining that is what is most important.

Your before picture looks like me I gain all my weight in my stomach, your picture now omg, you look 15 years younger... I am glad your doing good, I'm just beginning my journey and I am reading all these blogs trying to get a handle on what to expect, and I see just about everybody is different in some way. How was the pain aspect after surgery was it rough? Did you have your surgery in Mexico?

Keep the faith and your my inspiration.

Dena Hall