Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Tina2705

loose skin

Rate this Entry
I want to post these pictures so people can see what you might deal with after the surgery. I knew I was interested in what the skin of other people looked like. I hope these pictures are not inappropriate.
My starting weight was 264 lbs - now 150 lbs. I had surgery August 2012. The bis scar is from an appendectomy when I was 10.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-10-17 18.58.52.jpg 
Views:	1725 
Size:	1.30 MB 
ID:	15094Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-10-17 18.59.04.jpg 
Views:	2159 
Size:	1.27 MB 
ID:	15095

Submit "loose skin" to Digg Submit "loose skin" to del.icio.us Submit "loose skin" to StumbleUpon Submit "loose skin" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Thank you Tina and Congrats - you look great.
    Not inappropriate at all. Ty 4 the pics. Do u plan on getting plastics? Keep up the good work!
    Yes. I am saving money for plastics. 20-30 lbs have to be gone before that though.
    A lot of plastic surgery web sites have before and after photos posted.
    Should I be TURNED on by this??? Hey there....
    Well i would not be turned on. I know you can see before and after pictures on plastic surgery sites. But you usualy dont know how much weight they lost in what amount of time.
    I can only HOPE to look even half as good! Loose skin - smoosh skin- you look great!
    Thank you sharing, I am curious how often you worked out to get to that point. It doesn't look as bad as I fear it will for me.
    Id take some loose skin, over being fat any day! Good for you!
    Quote Originally Posted by aanderson
    Thank you sharing, I am curious how often you worked out to get to that point. It doesn't look as bad as I fear it will for me.
    I would say on average 3 times a week. I do yoga and pilates and love it.
    Do you mind sharing your age? I am 52, and expecting this as well. Plan on a tummy tuck later down the road, but I have a long way to go yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by OAM
    Do you mind sharing your age? I am 52, and expecting this as well. Plan on a tummy tuck later down the road, but I have a long way to go yet.
    I am 31 but have been obese all my life.
    thanks for posting. how is the skin on your arms and thighs? (if you dont mind me asking)
    Thank you so much for your candor and sharing. I think you look incredible.
    Can I ask if you have any children? Anyone I know that had children prior to surgery seemed to have a bigger problem with loose skin - just my own personal theory. This was my biggest fear after surgery. I'm 31 with no kids and we both had similar current/starting weight.
    Hey. I had no children. I was always obese, even as a toddler... So my skin is very stretched. My highest weight was my starting weight 264 lbs and I am 5 4.
    Quote Originally Posted by renaye83
    thanks for posting. how is the skin on your arms and thighs? (if you dont mind me asking)
    My thighs are kind of okay, but I worked on them a lot!!! My arms are really bad!!!

I can send you pictures if you want. I don't want to post my face here I am a secret sleever
    I don't have kids either, I'm 38 and have very little loose skin, went from 210 and I'm at 148 right now and will lose another 12 lbs to my goal weight of 135. I put cream on after every shower and then oil on top of that, a lipid layer seals in the cream and prevents moisture loss. I think genetics really comes into play with this. I also lost under 100, maybe that too comes into play. You look really great, feel proud of yourself!
    thank you for sharing you look great.. oh and cute bra
    Quote Originally Posted by moni7744
    thank you for sharing you look great.. oh and cute bra
    Thank you Love that bra