View RSS Feed

KathyL

I GOT THIS ~ curves

Rate this Entry
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	me1.JPG 
Views:	797 
Size:	390.8 KB 
ID:	15045Just when I think my body will never change & the scale will never go down a NSV happens.
I've been getting up at 4:40 AM to workout with my daughter-in-law thru the week. On Saturdays I have been doing some walking on my own. I was beginning to think I was wasting my time.

Then this morning getting ready for work I put on a pair of jeans that would not stay up after I zipped then up!!! I was so excited that I did a little happy dance right there in my closet.
So it's all falling together. I'm starting to feel alive again. I do have this fear of wearing clothes before my body is ready for them. Meaning I don't want to wear a "skinny" style on me before my body is ready. Does that make sense?

But yes I am starting to get curves again! (another happy dance) And I have a picture to prove it (sorry about the bathroom pics but it's the only place there is a full length mirror).

Submit "I GOT THIS ~ curves" to Digg Submit "I GOT THIS ~ curves" to del.icio.us Submit "I GOT THIS ~ curves" to StumbleUpon Submit "I GOT THIS ~ curves" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You look amazing!! Way to go!
    Wo Hoo! Looking good girl!
    Look at You !!!! You look great! I know what you mean about wearing skinny clothes before you are ready. I think I am a lot more picky about how I look now.
    Beautiful!!! Love your hair too!
    Your hair looks great!
    You do have it..! Looking good.
    Woohootiehoo4u!