Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

ladyg0915

Months at a stall

Rate this Entry
I'm down just over 100 lbs....hoorayyyy!!! I still have some weight to lose (about 35-40 lbs.) It seems my body has gotten great maintaining. That's not a bad thing, but when u have more to lose, its a bit sad to not see the move in the right direction. It is actually a bit hard to keep my spirits up when I keep trying and trying. I look at the positives: I've lived over the summer, I enjoyed every minute with my family. I rode rides. I ate like a normal person in moderation. I worked out because I wanted to. I shopped because I could. I looked and felt great. I have amazing and healthy stats. I want to lose these last lbs and I don't know how to kick start my body into lose mode again....help...ideas?

Submit "Months at a stall" to Digg Submit "Months at a stall" to del.icio.us Submit "Months at a stall" to StumbleUpon Submit "Months at a stall" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Maybe try the 5 day pouch test, u can find info on it on this site just put 5 day pouch test in the search bar. Have u upped ur h2o intake, lowered/raised ur protein and carbs? Good luck 2 u
    Have you taken a look at the 5:2 diet? There is a veterans forum at vertical sleeve talk that i read all the time as well as this groups posts. Many of the group have tried this with great success to kick start weight loss and lose those final pounds.

The Fast Diet » the secret of 5:2 intermittent fasting: lose weight, stay healthy, live longer and 5:2 diet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia will give a bit of information on the plan. From what i have read ( i haven't tried it myself yet ) they modified this for "sleevers" and eat about 500 to 600 calories on the fast days which are 2 times a week. can be right next to each other (Monday and tuesday for example) or spread out (Monday and Friday) the other days they eat according to there regular meal plan always trying to get protein in first, then veggies, then carbs if any room left over :-)

Wish i could provide more info on this from my own experience, but i have found it interesting to read about and really exciting to see others that were having troubles finally get to goal and/or keeping at goal during our lifelong maintenance phase :-)
    Wish I could help, but I've been at a terrible stall too. Unfortunately I haven't made it to the 100lbs mark as you have. If you find something that works for you...pass it along.
    Congrats on your weight loss!
    Hooray is right! 100 lbs is fantastic. Since you don't have your weight listed, is there any chance that you have reached the weight your body wants to be at?
    I've heard doing a few days of liquid protein shakes helps. Good luck and congrats on your progress so far!
    100 pounds is great, and your picture is fantastic. Keep up the good work!
    Thx. I am 182....and 5'4" so I have plenty of room to lose more!!