Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

BuffyCox

Financing My New Life

Rate this Entry
Is it easy to get financed with Dr.Almanza? If not do any of you know any other way possible to get financed for this surgery. I feel like this surgery is my only way out as I'm sure some of you do. For those of you who have already had your surgery with Dr.Almanza in Mexico how were you treated, how was your care, were there any complications, would you do it again, would you do it again. Please don't leave any important info out. Thanyou so much Buffy

Submit "Financing My New Life" to Digg Submit "Financing My New Life" to del.icio.us Submit "Financing My New Life" to StumbleUpon Submit "Financing My New Life" to Google

Comments

Today is post op two I can honestly say I have no problems. Thank God!!!! Jan 8 was my day went about 1245 my husband came to see me he said about 230 and he sat with me till after 5. He left and I went up to my room and slept. I was able to get up and walk the hallway go to the bathroom all on my on after the first time they got me up. To be expected with any surgery. I felt a lil gas I took gas x strip and put my heating pad problem solved. A couple of hours later approximately 3 hrs later had another gas x. 630 I had my first popsicle I was in heaven. By we couldn't have anything day of surgery. First day water was a bit hard to swallow but juice nd jello was ok. Came bck to hotel around 8 am. Still no problems. I walked and slept. Around 4 I went get f lids and antibiotics at clinic
    hi,
    were you able to get financing? if so who did you use, can you give me more info please! I can't find anyone that can give me the details, advise, etc.. I need insight please!