Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Jennyk88

Two weeks sleeved today!! - "Buyer's remorse" finally gone!

Rate this Entry
So I'm not going to lie... a week ago at this time I was NOT doing well! I was in the hospital 6 days total and felt pretty okay there. But once I got home the nausea started, as did the "rapid dumping" and every day at some point I regretted my decision. I didn't understand why I was feeling sicker by the day, why I felt worse at one week out than at 2 days out, I hated all my pain and not being able to lay down in bed, and I was getting more and more discouraged.

But thankfully a few days ago things started to take a turn for the better! My pain has lessened, other than about a small 2 hour stint last night I haven't felt nauseous since Sunday and I'm moving up in the stages with my eating! I still get exhausted when I over do it but I am finally able to say I'm happy I did it!! Eating is weird now, and I definitely need to get to used to not drinking when I eat...something I'm finding myself missing for sure. But I love that eating is weird cuz now it's not a huge part of my life like it was before.

Between having strep right before my surgery, being in the hospital almost a week, and then recovery afterward I went two weeks without being outside or doing anything really. It was awful! I'm happy to say I can now get in and out of the car without pain and have my social life back! - just in time too cuz I go to work on Monday!

I'm feeling better every day, losing weight every day and excited to keep on!

Submit "Two weeks sleeved today!! - "Buyer's remorse" finally gone!" to Digg Submit "Two weeks sleeved today!! - "Buyer's remorse" finally gone!" to del.icio.us Submit "Two weeks sleeved today!! - "Buyer's remorse" finally gone!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Two weeks sleeved today!! - "Buyer's remorse" finally gone!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Im so happy for you, the best is yet to come. Hang in there
    Glad to hear things are getting better for you. Keep up the good work and hopefully it'll just keep getting better-that's my hope for me anyway.
    So happy your feeling better. Nothing is more relieving than actually getting over the regret. Take care.
    Happy to hear you have taken a change for the better! Best wishes for you to keep feeling better and better every day! =)
    I'm glad its all coming together for you!
    I am glad you are doing better.
    Congrats 2 u
    I'm glad it's going better for you. From what I hear you will just keep feeling better each and every day.
    So happy to hear that you are on the mend. I'm sure those first few days were crazy for you. Glad to hear that things are settling down and you're finally able to move about and not feel sick. Yay!!!
    I am so happy to read your post as I'm feeling the "first week blues". I know I've done this for good reasons but my lord its hard! I live away from family and in a second floor flat with no lift and hubby is back to work on Monday :-(
    But we are strong! I look forward to meeting my second week recovery feeling as good as you do! X
    Hope you're still healing well and feeling much better!