Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Debbie Jones

Sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rate this Entry
Surgeons office called me this morning an cancelled my surgery for the 16th of October. Now instead im going to be going Oct. 30th for surgery. Its upseting an something ive been waiting for a very long time now. This realls suxs..

Submit "Sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" to Digg Submit "Sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Sorry to hear this, but you know that it will fly by. It'll be here before you know it. hang in there and don't get too down and out...at least it's still on
    I understand the feeling. Due to a mix up in the surgeon's office I was mentally prepared for April 30th...in reality it ended up being May 29th. I felt it was a crushing blow. I was even doubting if I had been taken by a scam.

It will pass quickly!
    Rightfully so. But it will go by quickly. Who knows, maybe they will call and move you up sooner! Did you ask if that could happen?
    I will keep my fingers crossed that they call you sooner. They told me that they DO get people who cancel. Do they require a pre op diet for you???
    but on the bright side, this gives you two more weeks to get ready. Since fall is here, get out and walk. Maybe try some new protein shakes. The time will fly by and before you know it, you'll be on the sleeved side.

Sending you good thoughts!
    Im so sorry that happened... Keep your head up and just remember 2 more weeks of your old life is nothing to the lifetime of new you will have!
    Awwww, I'm sorry. That does totally suck! The good news is, though, that you are still getting it done before the end of the month so you can go into November a changed woman! Hang in there and try to use those 2 weeks as just all the more time to read, ask questions, and to get prepared!
    No two ways about it... it simply sucks.... but perhaps a bright side is you definetly won't be tempted by Halloween candy
    It is such a shock when you have a date change. You start counting ahead to see where you will be in your recovery and to try to move on with your life after surgery. I went through it twice, once when I needed an extra test and when my surgeon got ill and they cancelled all his surgeries for a month. I look back now and know it was all for the best. It happened for a reason. I had a trip scheduled for 4 weeks after my 2nd date and realized when that trip came that had I been all done with my surgery that I would not have been really able to go and enjoy the trip. Your surgery WILL happen and it will be right when it does happen.
    sorry you have to wait it is so unfair when they do that to people. Time will fly and you will be there in no time.
    I am sorry that your surgery date was changed. It will be here sooner than you know it.
    Quote Originally Posted by richsgirl2002
    I will keep my fingers crossed that they call you sooner. They told me that they DO get people who cancel. Do they require a pre op diet for you???
    Yes they do an I just started it on the 17th....