Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Risty

Updating My blog...

Rate this Entry
So, Today i am at day 142 i believe and i just went to the doc am at 228 lbs... not to bad eh? if any of you know me you know i dont care much for the scale but the feeling i get inside and out when i am able to be more active or even just get off the couch instead of dreading it, having to push myself off.... or looking around to see who else is around to get that glass of water or the remote for me.

I am starting to see the person i havent seen for years in ther mirror, somehow at some point my reflection was replaced with a fat girl i didnt recognize so i stopped looking... now i look every chance i get .. not because im becoming more vain, but because i wanna make sure the person looking back at me in the mirror is who i am inside and out and that im familiar and comfortable with who i am instead of avoiding the facts of who and what i am... ( did that make sense? )

Confidence isnt what i thought it was.. the meaning of the word has changed alot for me and im really happy that it has

so im going to repost my progress pics they make me feel good about who i am where ive been and the journey i have ahead of me...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	flor-rosa_3549_102.jpg 
Views:	234 
Size:	231.3 KB 
ID:	14360 <---Click here----

Submit "Updating My blog..." to Digg Submit "Updating My blog..." to del.icio.us Submit "Updating My blog..." to StumbleUpon Submit "Updating My blog..." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Kuddos to you! You're doing great! What an inspiration.