Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

mytime2013

Weight Tracker

Rate this Entry
I had my surgery on 8/13 and on my two week follow up appointment, I had lost 21 lbs. Now, it seems that the scale is stuck. I've been told that I will lose slow becuase I don't have a lot to lose. What did your tracker look like for the frist month or two? What did you do to restart your weight lost? I am up to walking 3 miles a day and drinking about 60 oz of fluids. I take in about 60 - 80g of protein. I need your input!

Submit "Weight Tracker" to Digg Submit "Weight Tracker" to del.icio.us Submit "Weight Tracker" to StumbleUpon Submit "Weight Tracker" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Ur almost 3 weeks out. It's stall time...I stalled for 17 days starting week 3. The scale finally moved a few days ago. It was terribly disappointing. Up ur calories and protein and carbs for 2 days and your body will be remembering how you fed it before and get knocked outta the stall...Keep doing what ur doing, cuz ur doing it right!
    I agree with valdonlon its that time for your body to catch up so to speak... just keep doing what your doing and it will come off... i stalled for 10 days during the 2.5 to 3.5 week !! Your doing great ....
    I know that I am a little late commenting but... about 2 weeks after surgery I stalled for 2-3 weeks... now just last week I lost 5 pounds... It was disheartening to step on the scale every day and see the same weight. I hope that I will continue to loose. I am bearly getting 600 calories a day if I'm lucky. I heard drinking more helps the weight to come off..