Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

lindmar

A quick NSV & a Warning

Rate this Entry
The NSV first - last night I flew in coach in the MIDDLE SEAT without any problems! No overlap into other people's space. The seatbelt fit with about 6 inches to spare. I was even able to reach down to rustle around in my bag on the floor. Woohoo!!!

Now for the warning - if you feel yourself getting dizzy it might be because your blood pressure meds need to be adjusted. I went to the doc this morning & my blood pressure was 94/56! And yes I've been getting dizzy especially while doing yard work. I've been taking a super low dose & am now off of them. Another woohoo!!!

Submit "A quick NSV & a Warning" to Digg Submit "A quick NSV & a Warning" to del.icio.us Submit "A quick NSV & a Warning" to StumbleUpon Submit "A quick NSV & a Warning" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Yippee for all of the above!
    I was taken off my blood pressure meds because my blood pressure was dipping that low and now its staying in the normal range yayyy. And if you're diabetic or not your blood sugars could be going low. So you have to watch out for sweating, dizziness and confusion just to name a few.
    Other than the dizzy part, sounds like 2 great NSVs!
    Great going!
    I almost hit the floor after standing today, I got light headed, and super dizzy, and my ears started to tingle- its a blood pressure thing?
    Wow, That is awesome!
    i have never been on blood presure meds but for the last 2 weeks i am dizzy constantly and my blood pressure is really low my dr said. any idea what i should do?
    Quote Originally Posted by speedracer
    I almost hit the floor after standing today, I got light headed, and super dizzy, and my ears started to tingle- its a blood pressure thing?
    Have you had blood work done lately? I'm not a medical person but maybe potassium or blood pressure or you just need more calories...or??? It's no fun that's for sure!
    Quote Originally Posted by rileysmama
    i have never been on blood presure meds but for the last 2 weeks i am dizzy constantly and my blood pressure is really low my dr said. any idea what i should do?
    Did your doc seemed concerned about your bp? I have no idea how to raise it when it's low since you're not on meds. You've lost SO much weight in such a short amount of time! Like speedracer - get blood work done & check potassium levels, other vitamin levels, or try raising your calories especially since I know you exercise a lot. Disclaimer: I'm not a doc!!!