Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Meels622

Surgery is in 2 days...Im freaking out!

Rate this Entry
What if this is a mistake? Do i really want this when im so young? UGH so many doubts

Submit "Surgery is in 2 days...Im freaking out!" to Digg Submit "Surgery is in 2 days...Im freaking out!" to del.icio.us Submit "Surgery is in 2 days...Im freaking out!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Surgery is in 2 days...Im freaking out!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Deep breaths. What if it's the best thing you ever do for yourself? Positive thoughts for smooth sailing and easy healing coming your way!
    I had the sleeve. I am 26, which is young. I wouldn't change it for the world! I feel that I have set the rest of my life up for many, many successes!
    Deep breath n and deep breath out my friend. I was in your same shoes one week ago. Bite the bullet and proceed with determination. You CAN and WILL do great!!! Best of luck to you.
    Like I always tell people if you're not 100% sure this is what you want then it's best you wait to make sure. But then again having last minuet jitters is normal because it is a life changing thing. And you cant go back once its done.
    I am 2 weeks out and had the same thoughts...I think it's normal to feel like that! Even after surgery I had a break down a week later but now I have been fine!! Once you start seeing the results you get really excited!! It's a life changing surgery but when you have struggled with your weight your entire life and you finally get to see a light at the end if the weight loss tunnel it makes things a bit easier! I wish you the best!!
    You sound just like me exactly one week ago. I too had doubts and to be honest am still having doubts. But those doubts are just my pains talking. Lol. I am getting much better!!! Still Happy with my decision!! Good luck
    You'll do fine. Best wishes!!
    What will you weigh in 10 years, if you don't do this now?
    Too young? This will extend your life giving you more healthy and prospering years.
    I am 26 and had it done Wednesday. It IS a major life change and a lifelong commitment - but you will be so much healthier for it. Think of all the stress you won't have and money you'll save in the long run for all the medical problems you might not run into now (or if you do, much later in life) - high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, pulmonary issues, etc. You will lead a healthy, productive, happy life. If you are like me, this isn't even a choice. It's the only decision that makes sense. Best of luck - you won't regret it.
    Quote Originally Posted by speedracer
    What will you weigh in 10 years, if you don't do this now?
    Probably 400+ pounds