Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

EGV-Actor

My two weeks update.

Rate this Entry
I am... I don't know what to say. I am so happy I am already 196Lbs how hard was for me with out the surgery after I hit 210 I was never able to see the scale back on 200Lbs & never less than that Oh well thanks to the sleeve I am 196Lbs , Now on another note I have a Back Pain right in the center of my back it is so bad I stop my pain killer yesterday but I had this pain for about three days already together with some discomfort I have right on my right side under the incisions it is right inside I don't know if it is one of my organ that was touch some how or what it is. I do not have a Dr appointment until September 9 all this pain came after I saw my Dr on the 7.
If any one had any of those two symptom after the surgery please let me know.
Now what am eating am still on a full liquid diet until the 26 of this month. I had bought a (Sancocho) Dominican Soup made with lots of different meats and Vegetable That I only had the broth but is was delicious. I also Had about three ounces of Clam Chowders, and I had some vanilla Yogurt. None of this three things are in my list but I really need to put some flavor into my Liquid diet only my Dr had us on a full Month liquid with only Broth Low in sodium, Water, & Protein Shakes (I starting to hate them). So I cheat I ate a whole Oreo Cookie. I Chew, I Chew & I chew it was delicious. So far everything go down great thanks G-d. Oh and on this passed Sabbath I did had The Grape Juice and the piece of bread. Also no problem there. The only things Bothering me is the pain. I am so happy with my surgery and being 196Lbs thanks for reading.

Submit "My two weeks update." to Digg Submit "My two weeks update." to del.icio.us Submit "My two weeks update." to StumbleUpon Submit "My two weeks update." to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

The pain will go away eventually. Congrats on the loss!!!
    Yes, I know exactly what you're talking about...I had discomfort but it was on my left hand side under the drain incision but also my belly button incision. I could not even think about laying on my side (either one, for that matter) for 2-3 weeks. I was scared I was going to develop a hernia from it because my abdominal wall was so weak and getting up and out of bed was a bit difficult. I'm happy to say that it will subside if you take it easy during these critical weeks after surgery. Please try to rest and let your body heal. My theory on it is that everything does kind of get rearranged after removing part of the stomach and also having all of that drain inside you (I couldn't believe how long it was) The insides are tender and need to heal but it will, I promise you that. Question, does it hurt you randomly during the day? Mine didn't as long as I wasn't shifting my abdomen and torso around (like getting up off the sofa, in and out of bed) Even showering and towel drying afterwards, be careful not to bend too much because you don't want to aggravate it. I wish you a speedy recovery and that you heal up nicely. I'd love to know when the pain and discomfort goes away for you.
    Hope you get to feeling better soon! Sounds like you're doing great aside from the pain. Praying for a quick recovery!
    I had same pain...stay on your painkillers!! It takes about 2 weeks to really go away...the back hurts from moving so weird when you get up or down...trust me I called my dr right away cause I wanted to take some medication to calm the back pain and those are NSAIDS and they are forbidden as they are blood thinners and you can't take them...so my dr told me it was this way for so many of us...just give it another few days....
    Glad to hear you are doing well Hopefully the pain will let up, just remember to keep on walking, even if it's around the house!
    The pain is normal. I felt like mine was from being in weird positions, struggling to get up and down and also the gas. I finally used a heating pad to get some relief. Good Luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by GoLizzyGo
    Yes, I know exactly what you're talking about...I had discomfort but it was on my left hand side under the drain incision but also my belly button incision. I could not even think about laying on my side (either one, for that matter) for 2-3 weeks. I was scared I was going to develop a hernia from it because my abdominal wall was so weak and getting up and out of bed was a bit difficult. I'm happy to say that it will subside if you take it easy during these critical weeks after surgery. Please try to rest and let your body heal. My theory on it is that everything does kind of get rearranged after removing part of the stomach and also having all of that drain inside you (I couldn't believe how long it was) The insides are tender and need to heal but it will, I promise you that. Question, does it hurt you randomly during the day? Mine didn't as long as I wasn't shifting my abdomen and torso around (like getting up off the sofa, in and out of bed) Even showering and towel drying afterwards, be careful not to bend too much because you don't want to aggravate it. I wish you a speedy recovery and that you heal up nicely. I'd love to know when the pain and discomfort goes away for you.
    It does hurts randomly. Like a sharp knife cutting trough something. I Specially feel it when I am breathing hard or at anytime it just come. It is right where the liver is according to my best friend so I don't know what it is. The back pain is almost all day, the only time it does not hurt is when I am in bed.