Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

bessie.marshall

for those waiting to be sleeved

Rate this Entry
For all of you waiting to get sleeved. Please don't be nervous. It really isn't that bad of a procedure. My experience the day of surgery was rough, but I'm super sensitive to the anethesia. My neighbor had her surgery 45 min before me and you would have never known she had surgery. I'm 2 days out and feel ok, just a little gassy yet. I also had a hiatal hernia so it is a tad more painful, but nothing anyone cannot stand. Honestly 1 day of uncomfortable-ness will be well worth it!

Submit "for those waiting to be sleeved" to Digg Submit "for those waiting to be sleeved" to del.icio.us Submit "for those waiting to be sleeved" to StumbleUpon Submit "for those waiting to be sleeved" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Thanks for the encouragement. Tomorrow is my day. Hope you keep feeling much better & look forward to your updates.
    This is pretty much exactly what I've been convincing myself of the whole time. "A few weeks of discomfort and liquid foods will all be worth it."
    This surgery was so worth it for me. I was nervous as hell but then I found out that I had benign mesothelomia in my stomach lining. I also had a really really bad hiatial hernia and I was so happy that this was done. I am now testing my waters with soft food. Today I am having grilled catfish. It is so goooood. i was sleeved on 7/22.
    Thanks for the post. I'm so happy you're doing so well! Keep us posted and much continued success!
    96days out and it's so worth the few days of pain. Just fallow what your body tells you and be sure to do at least 10 days liquid diet. My best friend and I had the sleeve done the same day. We did a 14 day pre op liquid diet and we both have had wonderful success. I am down 83 pounds and my friend has pasted the 100 mark. Lots of luck in your new life .
    I am so glad you guys are encouraging I am so nervous I am still waiting for a surgery date but I am not gonna lie I am so nervous. I keep hearing everyone gets dyhydrated ...ykes I do drink alot of water so I am nervous the little sips after surgery wont do it.....but I keep thinking I can do it and I will be so happy when results start happening....
    Thanks, I'm having hernia repair as well and am worried about gas pain most of all. I am trying not to worry about it. I am glad to hear that you are having a good recovery, very encouraging!
    yes @Joolah I hear that too but one of my good friends says remembr sip water and we should be o.k. She had it done and looks amazing....I am nervous too....my surgery date is October 14th...Yikes.
    Very nice to know. Tks)
    Thanks for the post, I know it's been posted a long while ago but this is what I needed to hear! By the way congrats on your amazing transformation ! Wow!!