Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Onery in Ohio

A quick thirteen grams of protein

Rate this Entry
I found a quick 13 grams of protein Carnation Instant Breakfast Sugar Free with fat free milk is 150 calories this definitely helps me get in the protein I need. I consulted my nutritionist and she said absolutely!! YAY!!

Submit "A quick thirteen grams of protein" to Digg Submit "A quick thirteen grams of protein" to del.icio.us Submit "A quick thirteen grams of protein" to StumbleUpon Submit "A quick thirteen grams of protein" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Yes, and if you add skim milk, you add that protein plus you can add additional powdered milk and add the protein from that. I'm going to buy some of that. This protein powder is awful.
    Gotta get me some of that!
    Thank you for the info...im witth kaygee im tired of the protein powder drinks
    Plus it's do yummy!!!!!! Vanilla or chocolate, both are awesome!
    My go-to every morning! Its some good stuff.
    I tried Lactaid milk and it got me really sick...I am afraid to try any type of milk skim 1% or 2 % even...any advice?
    Also add a scoop of chocolate protein powder ( i use brand from Walmart) it has 30 grams of protein which then equals about 43 grams! It is delicious! Cant taste much of the protein powder
    Try premier protein shakes from Costco they are 160 calories and 30 g if protein. They cAn be frozen in ice cube trays and then blended to ice cream.. Yay
    Quote Originally Posted by Nursenad
    Gotta get me some of that!
    And it's YUMMY!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleeved38
    Also add a scoop of chocolate protein powder ( i use brand from Walmart) it has 30 grams of protein which then equals about 43 grams! It is delicious! Cant taste much of the protein powder
    Sounds great! I detest the protein shakes if you can't taste it that is right up my alley woo hoo
    Quote Originally Posted by curlyme
    I tried Lactaid milk and it got me really sick...I am afraid to try any type of milk skim 1% or 2 % even...any advice?
    how about unsweetened almond milk? Or soy?
    Sounds great! Thanks... I HATE the protein powder!
    I love the premier protein drink from Costco. The chocolate is my favorite.
    I also love the Premier Protein Drinks from Costco or Sams. They have vanilla and chocolate and they are less than $20 per box. 30 gms of protein, 160 calories, 3g fat, and 5g carbs. It's like drinking a glass of chocolate milk for breakfast. Vanilla is my preference but I drink both.