Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

pingwn33

Surgery Day

Rate this Entry
OMG...I am so excited...its finally here...i have waited 15 years for this day...cant beleive it is here...i am nervouse and excited and scared...and all of the above..i am ready tho...got my bottled water to measure my water intake..got my protein shakes..got my chick broth...i am ready...

I did not like the pre op wipeys tho...made me itch sumptin fierce last nite...and sticky as all hell....but minor issue to acheive my goal...

I have lost 21 pounds during pre op diet..and I am ready to go...

I want to drink everything in the house tho..so very thirsty..i never go this long with out water...but I can manage...

I cant express my desire and commentment to get to where I want to be...this is the last part of it and my life will be fairly complete...i already have wonderful family...great job...and great freinds...and now I will be a better healthier person....

To all those that have surgery today as well..good luck

SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE

Submit "Surgery Day" to Digg Submit "Surgery Day" to del.icio.us Submit "Surgery Day" to StumbleUpon Submit "Surgery Day" to Google

Tags: surgery day Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Good luck today!
    Good luck and I hope you have a speedy recovery.
    Good Luck =)
    Good luck! Your making the right decision. It's going to be hard at first just keep picturing your goals. God bless and hope you have a speedy recovery.
    Woo hoo!!!!!!! Best wishes to you!!!!!!
    So Hapoy that your day has come!! Best of luck to you!!