Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

kaygee

Last day to eat

Rate this Entry
I'm hoping to have my surgery on July 29th so today will be my last day to eat regular food. Hmm, what to have, what to have? I'm not going crazy. I think I'm going to have either a Shake shack burger or some pizza. Just a good bye meal.

Then it's protein shakes and bars and a small meal for dinner. Looking forward to beginning to lose weight.

Submit "Last day to eat" to Digg Submit "Last day to eat" to del.icio.us Submit "Last day to eat" to StumbleUpon Submit "Last day to eat" to Google

Comments

why not have both. last time for a good while
    I regret not having a really good burger before I had to stop eating. :/
    Kaygee... I didn't get to eat what I wanted because we were out to dinner with friends.
    Read my blog if you have time.
    if I had that choice again I would have had a roast chicken dinner that's all I wanted.. But I had a mish mash of food that day ...it was a disaster. I felt like I wanted to taste these things just in case I never got to taste them again... Crazy how I was that day as I had done that pre op diet before and didnt do anything just took it in my stride.
    Good luck with it all you will be fine I am sure
    All ten best Hev
    My surgery is scheduled for the same day and I'm feeling just like you!!! LOL - this "last meal" thing is very stressful!!!
    Ok, so for lunch I went to my favorite pizza place in Providence, RI called Caserta. It was delicious. And for dinner we went to Shake Shack for a delicious burger, cheese fries, and a Shack concrete. I'm done. I'm ready.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hev
    Kaygee... I didn't get to eat what I wanted because we were out to dinner with friends.
    Read my blog if you have time.
    if I had that choice again I would have had a roast chicken dinner that's all I wanted.. But I had a mish mash of food that day ...it was a disaster. I felt like I wanted to taste these things just in case I never got to taste them again... Crazy how I was that day as I had done that pre op diet before and didnt do anything just took it in my stride.
    Good luck with it all you will be fine I am sure
    All ten best Hev
    Hev, I am one of the lucky ones who can have one low carb, low fat meal every day. I will be having chicken for dinner the next 14 nights. I'm looking forward to that chicken, salad, and dinner roll.
    Quote Originally Posted by eezgoat
    why not have both. last time for a good while
    I did!