Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

bluiz77

4 months out and monthly pic

Rate this Entry
Yesterday marked 4 months out from surgery. I have to say I still love my sleeve. I have went from 210 to 148 all together and 193 to 148 since surgery. I have also went from a size 14 to a 6. This last month I stalled and only lost 5 pounds but I have learned stalls are my fault I started snacking which I was told not to and now I know why. I will take the 5 pound loss any day over gaining but I know I could have done better. I have lost 2 pounds just since this Monday by not snacking and tracking everything that goes in my mouth into MyFitness Pal. My head has quite awhile to catch up to my body, I still feel big so the monthly pictures really help me see the difference.
Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4months side.jpg 
Views:	818 
Size:	56.9 KB 
ID:	13004   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4months front.png 
Views:	806 
Size:	512.8 KB 
ID:	13002   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4months out back.png 
Views:	863 
Size:	551.9 KB 
ID:	13001  

Submit "4 months out and monthly pic" to Digg Submit "4 months out and monthly pic" to del.icio.us Submit "4 months out and monthly pic" to StumbleUpon Submit "4 months out and monthly pic" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You look fantastic !!!!
    You are lookin' wonderful!!
    You look so young and gorgeous!

Do you mind sharing what your eating/exercise routine?
    You look great I just hope to do as good as you did so fast.
    Those pics are dramatic. what a difference .
    Wow, pictures do tell us what our heads won't let us see. You look great!
    Great pics, you have a great tummy for someone who's had lots of babies and been overweight! Great difference in the size and lovely to see your smile as well. Congratulations!!
    Please remind yourself if you don't loose weight you are still ok, if them pants and shirts are getting smaller that is a good thing.....
    Congratulations .... You look great!!!!
    Lookin good!!!
    awesome job, would really like to know what your diet and excercise routine is like
    Thank You for sharing your pictures you look great and are an inspiration to me .
    You look great!!!!
    You look amazing, what great inspiration, thanks for sharing your pictures!! I am happy for you that you recognized the why and you fixed it. You are doing so great!!
    I eat mainly eggs, cheese,and meat but if I want something sweet I will have it I aim for 800 calories a day. Every morning for breakfast I have an egg over easy, 2 turkey sausage (usually can eat only 1 1/2) and sprinkle it with cheese. Lunch is usually meat cut up from the night before. I eat out of the 1/2 cup Glad Ware I don't always finish, if I don't meaure I make my stomach hurt because my eyes are still way bigger than my tummy.
    For exercise I walk/run for 40min to 1 1/2hr, I do bootcamp twice a week. I take all my vitamins everyday and drink my water.