Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

pingwn33

Surgery Finally!!!

Rate this Entry
Hello all...I have bee so busy...all kinds of appts and such...I finally got my surgery date of next Monday, July 15. I had an initial issue with the paperwork and they had me down as a bander not a sleever...got that all straightened out then they have to have me do another pre op test for my gallbladder which I had today. It was ah HIDA Scan...I am now radioactive for the next 12 hours...lol...but all should be OK..I am so excited..nervous...scared...all of the above...I started my pre op diet late due to the late notice so I hope I lose enuf ...I am down 7 lbs as of yesterday...and got 7 days to go...so I think I should make it...did all my shopping this past weekend..got the dog set up to board and the baby going to the inlaws...so all should be handled...working extra hours before hand as to not lose hours since I wont be able to work Monday or Tuesday...and hoping I can lay in bed and work on Wednesday...so I will try and keep things updated...have a great week...and will post soon

Submit "Surgery Finally!!!" to Digg Submit "Surgery Finally!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Surgery Finally!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Surgery Finally!!!" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

dont rush back to work. listen to your body
    How exciting for you!!! Soon you will be taking the next step on your journey! Here's to hoping that you have a quick and uneventful recovery. My thoughts and prayers will be with you.
    Don't go back to work too soon - even if you work from home. This is Major surgery, you may not feel that great. I mean I hope yours goes "easy peazy" - but please, take it easy.
    Very exciting news!