Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Gaiatree

I don't understand how this site works

Rate this Entry
I find this site very confusing and am ready to give up. Don't understand how it works or how to find out. I made a "group" and want to delete it and at one point there was a way to do it but now I don't know where that page went. The site keeps asking if I want to be 'friends' with someone, over and over again and I can't even get off the page unless I answer, over and over again, I always say yes yet no on is showing up on my friend list. I can't find entries I've made to others in response to their posts. And on and on. Help!

Submit "I don't understand how this site works" to Digg Submit "I don't understand how this site works" to del.icio.us Submit "I don't understand how this site works" to StumbleUpon Submit "I don't understand how this site works" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Sometimes I've found that this site has bugs and my screen freezes and I just need to log out or restart my pc
    I understand your frustration. It is definitely not user friendly. However, if you can get used to it, it is very beneficial. About the friend request, I had the same issue. You have to check the box next to their pic and then accept. It looks like it is shaded already, so I was doing the same thing until I fiddled with it a bit. I am sure there is much more to this site, but I haven't worked with this type of format since college and I am not a blogger. Good luck and hang in there.
    Thanks Trissi.
    I mainly read and post blogs. There is a wealth of advice and support for us here. The friends thing can make me a little crazy, but I just get out of the website and start fresh when it acts up. Stick with this site! The sleevers here are awesome!

Best Wishes!
    Patty