Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Zetagirl66

Back in the Game !!

Rate this Entry
So today I got back into my workout routine after a month and 1/2 of NOT putting my health and happiness first. I was working way too many hours and not enjoying my life. I decided to stop allowing the stress of a high power job stop me from doing the best for me. Because at the end of the day if I die tomorrow they will clean off my desk send my family some flowers and their business will push on as if I wasn't even here. Therefore I HAVE to put me first and from now on I will. I got up this morning and I worked out . I joined a virtual run team in one of my other weight loss groups. I may never run it but I am determined that I will walk it!! That I can do I won't try to beat anyone else's time or miles.This is to prove to myself that I can do it because I am worth the effort. So I will be blogging about it here all of it the good, bad and ugly. I hope that by doing this virtual run I will challenge myself enough to get to the point of keeping my fitness goals once and for all. I am tired of starting over every time life gets a little tough on me!! I am in it to WIN IT !!

Submit "Back in the Game !!" to Digg Submit "Back in the Game !!" to del.icio.us Submit "Back in the Game !!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Back in the Game !!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Well, I'm a stay at home mom and wife for full time employment! Hope my hubby and kids don't clean out my dresser and move in a new hottie! That's why I'm getting healthy. Lol. Anyway, best of luck to you! You can do it!!
    LOL well I am trying to get the family and husband thing going on which Is why I want to be healthy so I can run around and chase both my kids and my hubby!! LMAO
    Great job putting you 1st!