Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

NickyNooNoo

I'M HOME!!!! Day 3 post op!

Rate this Entry
Well I'm thrilled to say I am now home, and feeling great! My dye test this morning came up fine, and I was very relived to have my drip and other tubes removed- including the drainage tube ( GROSSEST FEELING EVER!!!!), and as lovely as the nurses and doctors were, I was so glad to see the back of them!
I came home to a sparkling clean house and a gorgeous bunch of flowers waiting for me from my hubby! My furbabies were super excited to see me, so I am rapt to be home. The first thing I did was jump on the scales, I am almost 10kgs down from my original weight! I couldn't be happier!
Fluids are going now nicely and I have my fingers crossed for a speedy recovery!!

Submit "I'M HOME!!!! Day 3 post op!" to Digg Submit "I'M HOME!!!! Day 3 post op!" to del.icio.us Submit "I'M HOME!!!! Day 3 post op!" to StumbleUpon Submit "I'M HOME!!!! Day 3 post op!" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Oh that all sounds really great ...I wish you a speedy recovery and with your bright attitude I am sure you will be fine all the best Hev
    I hope I have a duplicate of your first few days! So happy you're back home and doing well. Hope this is your norm the whole way through!
    Good for you! And what a great hubby!!! Best wishes for continued success in your recovery.
    Great to hear! I am still in the hospital but will hopefully be released tomorrow.
    Glad you are home and doing well. Keep up the good work.
    Congrats to you! I'm so glad all is going well. Beat wishes to you on a fabulously successful,weight loss journey!
    Yay! I'm glad you're doing well. I hope in 2 weeks I will be in the same position!!
    Good for you and best wishes for a speedy recovery!
    Thank you everyone for your kind and encouraging words! I am still going strong (Day 4) and my favourite snack right now is a beef stock cube dissolved in hot water!! Truly delicious! It's amazing what can taste great when you are limited on options :P
    I must admit, the worst part is all the gas (from both ends!!!!), but if that's the worst of it, I can handle it!! Hugs and positive vibes to you all!
    Congratulations and welcome to the sleeved side! Keep those Gax-X strips and Gaviscon handy for the gas. Walk, walk, walk and sip, sip, sip......