Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

ibcopperfire67

Not sure why but........

Rate this Entry
Hello folks
I'm not sure why but I didn't receive anyone's posts over the past months . All this time I've thought no one gave a crap about me for some reason. This morning I came on here to remove myself from the group when I see tons of posts from people!!!!! Posts all the way back in Feb that I NEVER SAW!!!!!! Although seeng them when I really needed someone to talk to would have been nice I appreciate them now. Thank you to all of you who DID give a crap!! Lol. This was the group I found strength in the beginning and I made some friends in here so I think I'll stick around so I can follow your journeys.
Have a great week everyone
Staci

Submit "Not sure why but........" to Digg Submit "Not sure why but........" to del.icio.us Submit "Not sure why but........" to StumbleUpon Submit "Not sure why but........" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hi Staci. Hope it all continues to go well for you.
    Awww....I'm so sorry you felt that way but I understand it.

Here's a big ol (((((HUG)))))
    I thought I knew how to use this website, and I keep finding new things daily.

Dont give up on us, and we wont give up on you!

= )
    Nice to meet you Staci! And glad you decided to stay around, there's a bunch of us newbies that will benefit from your input!
    Am a newbie and this site is tricky to figure out for sure. I wish you continued success.
    See....just got all these messages!!! Lol. I gotta tell you all how great I feel!!! I had forgotten what life was suppose to feel like. I have so much to give now and so much still to learn. I am so glad I had my sleeve done even though I was miserable in the beginning!! Lol Thanks for your kind words everyone....it means a lot to this gal <3