Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

NickyNooNoo

Day 5 Pre-Op and I'm feeling great!!

Rate this Entry
I really never thought I would be saying this, but 5 days in to my pre-op diet and I am feeling pretty fantastic!
After waking this morning, I stepped on the scales and saw that I have dropped 3.5kgs! This works out to be almost 1kg per DAY! I am thrilled beyond words and am feeling so inspired to continue with this until my big day!
I can see subtle changes in my body, as can my husband- who is being so incredibly supportive of me though this entire process.
For the first time in a long time, I woke feeling refreshed and relaxed! It's almost midday and I'm starting to feel a little sluggish, but I'm glad it's my day off work, so I am allowing myself a nap if I feel the need.
My support network of friends and family (plus you guys on here, of course!) are helping to make this journey so much easier than I first thought it would be.
I am now excitedly counting down the days til my op, I am seriously so excited I can barely contain it!!!

Submit "Day 5 Pre-Op and I'm feeling great!!" to Digg Submit "Day 5 Pre-Op and I'm feeling great!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Day 5 Pre-Op and I'm feeling great!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Day 5 Pre-Op and I'm feeling great!!" to Google

Comments

Great, now just think about when you are sleeved yes yes yes,,,, Nothing like having that supprt from hubby. You are going to be fine.
    Glad you made it through the "blahs". That pre-op diet has to be the cruelest part of the process. Once you've done that - you can do anything...
    As cliched as it sounds, I really do feel like I can do anything now! I've now promised myself to embrace each part of this process and be thankful that I am able to have the procedure done.
    I feel as though I had conquered an extremely difficult mental and physical challenge, which has really set me up for the aftermath of the surgery.
    Thanks to all again for the support!!