Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Risty

5 weeks post Op PICS!

Rate this Entry
Ok so its been 14 yrs since i had my last child. I have looked pregnant for a long time.. I noticed in the mirror today that i dont, as much anyway..

so i thought i would post my first body shots i have ever takin ... or allowed to be takin of myself.

I'm 5-8 and didnt think the last 40 lbs in 5 weeks would make much of a diffrence sight wise..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Weight.jpg 
Views:	792 
Size:	83.9 KB 
ID:	12089

I think i was wrong, what do you think?

Submit "5 weeks post Op PICS!" to Digg Submit "5 weeks post Op PICS!" to del.icio.us Submit "5 weeks post Op PICS!" to StumbleUpon Submit "5 weeks post Op PICS!" to Google

Tags: pictures Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I can see a major difference! Congrats!
    I guess the pics actually depict the 60 lbsish loss from the beginning of my journey rather then just the last 40 but the first 20 werent even noticeable from my hubby these last 40 just took off that preggo looking belly big time
    Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work-
    BIG difference! Congrats!!!!!!!
    You look great, congratulations!!!
    Oh YES there is totally a difference! Good for you!!
    Great job and definitely noticeable!!
    What a lovely thing to be wrong about - yes it makes a difference! Good on you!
    Congrats!
    You look great.

I have not been sleeved but beginning the process. Like you, my "baby" is 14 years old. Ii avoid cameras like the plague! I have been asked numerous times when my baby is due or 'do you know ig you're having a boy or girl? " I used to be a teacher before getting sick, and my students whispered and some just came right out and asked if I was pregnant. Obviously I carry my weight in my tummy.

Anyway, I can relate to you because of my own experiences. Truth is, when I was humiliated by the pregnancy questions, I actually wished I had been pregnant. I was more embarrassed to say, " No I'm just fat. "

We're on our way though and hopefully insensitive people will not ask such things in the future.
    You look great!!!!
    I always was very open in a very funny way I think alot of us have learned to use boisterous humor with uncomfortability.. I use to joke about " not an ounce of muscle its all 100 % genuine fat up in here * rub the belly * or if i saw the pregnancy question coming from an eye glance or someone actually spoke up about it I would head them off and say somthing like.. I have to go feed the belly its starting to look like im not pregnant again >.> I will not miss those moments right now the only thing im missing is my jaw line, when i find that again.. it will be another good day indeed!

Thank you to all that nice things to say. I dont think we can ever hear them enough.
    You look great I am three weeks sleeved and I wish I could see those results on me. I have lost 20 lbs but I don't think its noticeable yet. I am scared that I am not going to lose weight. I too carry my weight in my belly and there is not a whole lot of change there yet. I wish I knew what others do to loose so fast so I can copy lol... Congrats!
    Great Job!
    YOU LOOK SO MUCH SMALLER! congrats!!! great job and keep us posted!