Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Brenda2012

Any good surgeons in Juarez Mexico? And 8 mo post op

Rate this Entry
Does anyone know about a good bariatic dr in Juarez Mexico?!& 8 mo post op!
Hi everyone,
My friend Karla insurance doesn't cover wls so she's looking for a good Dr in Juarez Mexico. Any how As I always say I'm a slow looser since surgery I've lost almost 70lbs so guess is not that bad bc I know I couldn't of done it without my sleeve.I went back to school and just received my master degree finally the sun after all struggles I had in the past year! Any ideas tips. At least ill be able to workout more for sure. I still have a constipation issue(tmi) was thinking of taking fiber pills I did research on skinny fiber but not sure if we can take that. I did ask Dr Lara and he stated I could but I didn't say it was skinny fiber I just said it was fiber pills he gave me the okay as longest I drink. Enough water. thank for reading.

Submit "Any good surgeons in Juarez Mexico? And 8 mo post op" to Digg Submit "Any good surgeons in Juarez Mexico? And 8 mo post op" to del.icio.us Submit "Any good surgeons in Juarez Mexico? And 8 mo post op" to StumbleUpon Submit "Any good surgeons in Juarez Mexico? And 8 mo post op" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I am ont sure about the city in Mexico she may be asking about. My surgeon was Dr. Almanza in Tjuana. No lie.. I was scared, but it proved to be a wonderful experience. We had a beautiful hotel to stay in with 24 hour nurses, free broth anytime we wanted.. and the nurses were great. I am not sure this will help.. but I am happy with my experience. I hope your friend finds the right doctor and it all goes well!