Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Iammyownidol

12 weeks out update

Rate this Entry
It's been a little while since I have posted. Life has been busy. I went through my first stall a few weeks ago. It lasted 2 weeks and I bounced between 230 and 226. It drove me nuts. I finally broke it. Here is an update on where I am at.

I've lost

8 inches in the bust
5.5 inches in the chest
10 inches in the waist
10 inches in the hips
4.5 inches in the thighs
2.75 inches in the calves
2.25 inches in the upper arms

Total:45 inches

Lost 73 pounds so far

I've noticed I'm still not comprehending my lost. I went to a frozen yogurt place with my best friend this weekend. It was really crowded and I was navigating side ways in areas I didn't have to. Old habits are hard to break I guess. I call it a NSV!

Submit "12 weeks out update" to Digg Submit "12 weeks out update" to del.icio.us Submit "12 weeks out update" to StumbleUpon Submit "12 weeks out update" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congratulations!
    This is great, and all in 12 weeks, amazing!
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! GREAT MOTIVATION!!
    Excellent!! I can imagine navigating like the Titanic for a while. Just so used to it. Great body reduction !! Congrats!
    Congrats!! Keep up the good work
    great job keep ir goin
    Amazing 73lbs...I'm 3 months on Tues. and down 42...enjoy this journey best thing I've ever done for myself.
    Thanks everyone!!!!
    YAY!!!! wonderful results! I'm so glad that you are doing well. Hopefully, you'll continue on without any more stalls!!!!! Congratulations!