Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

MiMiCeeBee

All the different protocols - do the doctors not get the same education?

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by MiMiCeeBee View Post
That was my diet too. I am now a month out... Hurray! Getting protein from chicken and other real food now! I'm down 25 pounds but the loss has slowed. Still can't eat more than 1/4 to 1/2 cup total in a meal. This is so much better than that annoying band with the hernia I might add. Good riddance! I am down to size 16 and XL. My goal is 150 pounds. I have 47 to go. Maybe by Thanksgiving... and I sure will be thankful! Good luck and good health everyone.

Submit "All the different protocols - do the doctors not get the same education?" to Digg Submit "All the different protocols - do the doctors not get the same education?" to del.icio.us Submit "All the different protocols - do the doctors not get the same education?" to StumbleUpon Submit "All the different protocols - do the doctors not get the same education?" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

The answer to that would be "No"! Just like when you call customer service, you get a different personality EVERYTIME, same concept. Some surgeons just started doing the sleeve, some have been doing it for years, some are educated on the East Coast, some West Coast, some........Mexico, some in Canada. The range varies. And of course, the Dr's age. There are 35 year old surgeons, and 55 year old surgeons (They cant have all the same teachers). And then, after all of that, there is personal preference. Dr's adapt to what works for them, and their patients.

Variety is good, it helps us weed out what works, and what doesnt-

47 to go is AWESOME!!!!!!! Good job-