Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Godsfavor

Jitters????

Rate this Entry
So, I lost my father-in-law, whom I was very close to on Easter Sunday. This week has been very depressing, but I do know God makes no mistakes and that all things are working out for my good. Right now my diabetes is all out of whack because I haven't been eating and my stress level is very high. I am due to start my 2 week pre-op diet tomorrow and where I was so excited to get things going, it has now turned into nervousness. Yes I still want to be healthy and yes I know this will definitely make me a healthier person, but now I'm scared! My mother is going with me so I'll at least have some support, but I've never flown before and I have a 3 hour flight. I must admit I am terrified. I also have 3 little girls I have to be away from for 4 days and I am uneasy about that as well. Again I did make this decision for a better me and I know this is the right decision, so maybe it's just jitters right now.

Submit "Jitters????" to Digg Submit "Jitters????" to del.icio.us Submit "Jitters????" to StumbleUpon Submit "Jitters????" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Sweetie you will be just fine. What you are experiencing is all normal, but worth it in the end. Sorry to hear about your loss. Be strong and remember God is with you all the way.
    Just remind yourself when you miss those sweet girls, that you are giving them a better and healthier Mom. It is NOT easy to be away from family, and even while you recover and can't be at their every need, it is worth it. It is worth being able to one day show them how healthy you are. It will set an amazing example to them to take care of themselves. Best of luck to you!
    I'm sorry about your FIL. This surgery is for your health, jitters are normal, thoughts of mortality are normal, I have found myself trying to give my 10 year old Life Lessons and trying to hug them a lot... I didn't make huggers (how does that happen?) You have a lot of supporters here and a lot who will lift you up in prayer. Follow through and remember the days pass... one way or another, they pass. Here's to new beginnings1
    Hi - im so sorry you lost your father il! The same thing happened to me right before my surgery in Jan only it was my sister who passed away. In fact iwas on the pre op diet during her memorial service. I almost rescheduled my surgery but then decided the best thing I could do for her was to take care of myself. And the sleeve has done that for sure! So carry on and get healthy! xoxox