Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

carol62

Dat 2 Post Op

Rate this Entry
Well i have finally been sleeved and feel really good, Getting all my fluids in so that is great news.

Well I arrived at hospital at 11.00am and my op was sceduled for 1.30pm. I did not get sleeved until 6.20pm. That wait in between nearly killed me. I was so hungry and thirsty that i was doubting myself, did i really need this.

The doctor came and seen me yesyerday and said that my op took a while longer as i had such a fatty liver. Even though i stuck to my pre op diet. This was my biggest fear and actually my first words were " did i get sleeved",

I have not weighed my self yet and don't intend t for a week.

My drip was taken off today so that it so much better,I can get around without dragging it with me.

I an honestly feeling really good no pain and no gas pain although I have been farting quite a lot lol,,

When i get home I start pureed foods so will let you know how I go

Rgs Carol

Submit "Dat 2 Post Op" to Digg Submit "Dat 2 Post Op" to del.icio.us Submit "Dat 2 Post Op" to StumbleUpon Submit "Dat 2 Post Op" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Good to hear you are feeling so well. I'm next week (4/2) and I hope I do as well as you. Continued success to you!
    congratulations gotta love a gal who admits to farting wishing you a fast and easy recovery
    Glad you're feeling well! Keep us updated!
    Quote Originally Posted by mhardester62
    congratulations gotta love a gal who admits to farting wishing you a fast and easy recovery
    Lol best way to get rid of that horrible gas
    Glad to know you are doing so well! Best wishes to for continued success!