Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Backtome2013

48 hours post surgery.

Rate this Entry
Wow! I'm done. I'm "sleeved".

I was so sick from the anaesthetic. That was not enjoyable first night. I was scared to use my abdominal muscles because of everything being mixed up down there. I was so scared of "damaging" something.

I have had feelings of being unwell, or heartburn like, but up and around quite well.

I'm becoming bored, so that implies wellness I think.
I'm waiting for my family to visit and bring my kids in. I miss them terribly.

When the kids visited yesterday, they both wanted me to come home and had years when they left. Gorgeous kids. My 8 year old daughter wrote me a story about a princess in hospital. Very cute - I'll keep it forever.

Submit "48 hours post surgery." to Digg Submit "48 hours post surgery." to del.icio.us Submit "48 hours post surgery." to StumbleUpon Submit "48 hours post surgery." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I would highly reccommend anyone getting a TABLET when they go in. Boredom is NOT a mans friend, AT ALL! When I get bored, I start making lists LOL. Speaking of Ab muscle, I have not been able to suck my tummy in since the sleeve....<NOT cool! But I guess not that big of a deal since my gut is going away!

When I was in the hospital, they had a tv, and it was kind of wierd. You had 6 catagories:

1. Stroke videos (too affraid to check it out since mom was visiting LOL)
    2. Hospital Information
    3. Health Videos
    4. FREE Hollywood Movies
    5. TV Channels
    6. Spiritual/Relax/Music
    I am 4 days post op and have not really gotten bored yet. I had two days in the hospital and have been home for 2 days. I don't really have any pain, but a little discomfort getting up and moving around. I too am scared of damaging something and then wondering how would i know if i did...lol

but overall I am feeling like i can do this. I don't want to stretch my stomach, but am really tired of this liquid diet. you can do it. WE can do it

Good luck