Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Outside My Cocoon

Shedding the cocoon

Rate this Entry
Well today it has been officially a week. Amazing the difference in pain. Almost none at this point. Still learning my body. Is that stomach pain or gas? Yes it is gas! Not sure how long that lasts but hope its not permanant. I left the house at 234. Had surgery at 232, their scale. First week weigh in 224. Can see it yet and stomach is still bloated but all is well. Working so hard on getting this water in. I know my first complication will be kidney infection for lack of water if I am not careful soooo working hard at getting it down. All for now.

Submit "Shedding the cocoon" to Digg Submit "Shedding the cocoon" to del.icio.us Submit "Shedding the cocoon" to StumbleUpon Submit "Shedding the cocoon" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congratulations and welcome to the sleeved side! Carry your water bottle with you all day and sip, sip, sip. Each day will get easier and better for you... I promise!! Best wishes!
    I agree with Laurel the best advice I can give is just to sip, sip, sip all day. At almost 6 mos. out there isn't a moment that I don't have my cup with straw with me. It is such a habit now that it feels weird when I don't have it with me.