Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

ms2tweet

216..............what ?? Yepp 216 and feeling like a million bucks!

Rate this Entry
I am in my grove and feeling sassy. Every day is new and exciting. This was not the easy way out by any means but I feel my hard work is paying off and that I am exactly where I should be. Some people loose faster, thats o.k. I do my happy dance for them and encourage them. I feel this is my journey and every pants size I loose makes me cry. Coming off Insulin HUGE for me, getting into a size 14 HUGE for me , knowing that I have a tool to help me the rest of my life is priceless.

Submit "216..............what ?? Yepp 216 and feeling like a million bucks!" to Digg Submit "216..............what ?? Yepp 216 and feeling like a million bucks!" to del.icio.us Submit "216..............what ?? Yepp 216 and feeling like a million bucks!" to StumbleUpon Submit "216..............what ?? Yepp 216 and feeling like a million bucks!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

So awesome!!!!! Congrats and have a wonderful weekend!!!!!!!
    I'm also a North Carolina girl, work in Smithfield!!!!!! Keep up the great work "neighbor"
    Congrats that is awesome!!!
    Great work Nita! Be proud!
    That's wonderful! It's nice to read encouraging updates.
    Such an inspiration. I too am hoping to get off of insulin. Best of luck to you and keep up the good work!
    so happy for you cant wait to be on your side
    Rock those size 14's proudly, diva
    Fantastic achievement!!!!!