Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

grammysyd

Protein Shakes - A Must For Success

Rate this Entry
The BEST protein shake - tastes great- is from Walmart and approved by my dietician. She actually told me to try this instead of the more expensive shakes that the dr. sells in his office. So, here it is:

BODY FORTRESS - SUPER ADVANCED WHEY PROTEIN found at Walmart

2 LBS (BIG CAN) 27 SERVINGS PER CONTAINER AT $16.00
i GOT CHOCOLATE & COOKIES N' CREAM, BOTH DELICIOUS

1 SCOOP TO 8 OZ SKIM MILK AND 1/2 CUP ICE IN THE BLENDER.
THIS WILL GIVE YOU 31 GRAMS OF PROTEIN

Here's to Your Success,
GrammySyd

PS The one my dr. sells is UNJURY by ProSynthesis Lab. 16.2 oz can, 17 servings per can for $20. Flavors are vanilla, chocolate, unflavored. I have tried it and it's ok, but will stick will Walmart going forward.

Submit "Protein Shakes - A Must For Success" to Digg Submit "Protein Shakes - A Must For Success" to del.icio.us Submit "Protein Shakes - A Must For Success" to StumbleUpon Submit "Protein Shakes - A Must For Success" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

what does the chocolate taste like compared to the cookies and cream? the cookies and cream to me tastes like chocolate with coconut in it.
    i use either pure protein or EAS. there both yummy =] my fave is

one scoop choc. powder
    1 cup skim milk [i cant drink all of it so i do 1/2 cup]
    4 ice cubes
    1 tbsp of all natural pb
    and sometimes a banana.

so yummy!!!
    I buy HMR online. You just have to register and they will send it to you. Vanilla and Chocolate. I like the vanilla so I can add fruit.
    To me, the difference in the cookies & cream and chocolate is that the chocolate is a more distinct, stronger chocolate taste. I guess the cookiees & cream has a hint of coconut in it. So glad to see others post the protein they use. Wish you had included where to get it and the price and size of can. I have the Unjury in Vanilla and put fruit in it too, like a fruit smoothie - very good.
    Sorry...here is the link for HMR. I used this product years ago on a liquid fast and it really tasted good. I also like the fact that you can get a lactose free shake.

HMR Shakes and Puddings
    the eas you can get at sams club/wal mart for a 5 lb bag i paid 32.98.. the pure protien i bought at shop rite and it was 11.99 for 16.00 oz. sorry i forgot to put where i bought everything... but im sure you can get the eas at GNC or any vitamin shoppe or such.. good luck!
    Since my surgery I can't have milk I have found a protein thats 3.2fl.oz and has 42grams of protein no sugar and no fat you can order online at Smoothie D's — Sunkist Protein Shot 42g, Fruit Punch
    My nutritionist told me yesterday at my first meeting that the protein "shots" are not very good because they contain many vitamins and other additives that can make the stomach feel sick or sour, she recommended to stay away from them. But....I see others seem to have had good results, what do you all think?
    so far i hven't had any problems with them
    I have been using isopure-alpine punch. Not all that crazy about it but you can use it in the jello. I am curious about the cookies and cream. sounds good.
    what is natural pb???

Quote Originally Posted by NatalieAnn
    i use either pure protein or EAS. there both yummy =] my fave is

one scoop choc. powder
    1 cup skim milk [i cant drink all of it so i do 1/2 cup]
    4 ice cubes
    1 tbsp of all natural pb
    and sometimes a banana.

so yummy!!!
    sorry natural peanut butter.