Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

mellymel

Just an update- surgery was 8/31 in Mexico

Rate this Entry
Hello all

It has been awhile since I checked in and gave update...

It is my six month post surgery so I guess my honeymoon phrase is over :'( ..

I was hoping to have lost more weight than I have.. I am not wanting to complain because I know I have not followed things to the t - so probably my fault-

I have lost no weight since last month- -- literally I am hanging strong - this was the weight I had been at for a long time prior to gaining - so maybe my body is comfortable here ??? Its driving me crazy because nothing has changed as far as my routine- I am just feeling fatigue again and sore muscles- saw my MD today and blood work looks good in fact my vit levels for vit b6 and alk phos are elevated so my MD feels things are fine no worries and unsure why the increased fatigue recently.. I have moments of feeling lightheaded but nothing too serious-- I am just wanting to share and this website is a great place for me to share as I have read many others -- I wanted to vent-
Hopefully things will get moving again - I will keep you posted!
Take care all

Submit "Just an update- surgery was 8/31 in Mexico" to Digg Submit "Just an update- surgery was 8/31 in Mexico" to del.icio.us Submit "Just an update- surgery was 8/31 in Mexico" to StumbleUpon Submit "Just an update- surgery was 8/31 in Mexico" to Google

Comments

Can you fit in a little more exercise and protein, go back to how you were 2 weeks out of surgery diet-wise. Exercise is the best way to break the stalls and liquid protein. I wish you luck, exercise and being outside should help with your energy levels. Sleep lots too! I hope you feel better soon.
    Kind of in the same boat but it is alot of my fault so I just have to stop with the crapy food and get back on track. I going back to basic come tomorrow. Healthy choices and exercise.
    It's funny how often I hear that people stall, get understandably frustrated, but then tell you that their choices might plat a part. Doesn't this strike you as th e pattern of behaviour before the sleeve? You might lose weight and get thin, but you are still a 'fat' thinker. The head needs as much work as the body.
    Please don't get me wrong - I'm not sleeved, so my comments come from being active on this site and noticing some common threads. I think every person who is on here that has taken the p,Inge is awesome. It's a huge decision and you are to be congratulated.
    We share the same surgery date. This change has been the hardest thing I have ever done. However we had the surgery because we needed to lose weight. Don't let yourself down and mess this up. You deserve to be thin and healthy. You know what to do. Get back on track. Keep your head up and push through this! Good luck
    Don't worry the weight will keep coming off. You know we're all so different and the body responds as it wants to. I'm in my 10th month now and am 9-10 lbs away from my goal. It's going very slow now, up and down the same 6 ounces most days, but that's ok and just the way it is. If I didn't drop any more I'd be so good with it all. You will keep losing weight and I personally think it's better to drop slowly as your body can adjust.
    Thanks for the update on your progress. Are you taking pictures to chart your progress? Are you taking measurements? Are you focusing on the non scale victories along the way?
    Wishing you all the best.