Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Mzmary

food

Rate this Entry
im7 days postop and cant wait till i cant go to pureed foods next week just need something more then fluids any recipes that people have done.

Submit "food" to Digg Submit "food" to del.icio.us Submit "food" to StumbleUpon Submit "food" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

me too! Not much you can do with fluids. I have my first pureed food on Thursday. My Dr said anything you can smash with a fork. Meatloaf..here I come!!!
    I was on liquids for 14 days post op then I could have fish,tuna, eggs ckn. Fish became my best friend
    Quote Originally Posted by JUDITH
    me too! Not much you can do with fluids. I have my first pureed food on Thursday. My Dr said anything you can smash with a fork. Meatloaf..here I come!!!
    cant wait till next monday! thanks for respond
    I was the same way but now I find myself looking at soups as my comfort food. I lived off of scambled eggs and frito lay bean dip and grilled fish (because it was mushy), creamy soups. oh and baked potatoes with some sour cream. This stage goes by fast hang in there you will do great.
    I was sleeved on 1/28/13 and I can not wait until I can have pureed foods next week!! I am so weak, I can only get down water and a the diluted juices the nutritionist recommended, the protein drinks are now very difficult for me to take for some reason.