Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

FITFORTHEKINGDOM

Fit for the kingdom

Rate this Entry
I realize that that the sleeve is a tool and when it is not use with the
right eating plan your weight will stay the same and may even go up!

Only 1lb lost in 2 weeks!

Submit "Fit for the kingdom" to Digg Submit "Fit for the kingdom" to del.icio.us Submit "Fit for the kingdom" to StumbleUpon Submit "Fit for the kingdom" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

bummer, I had a stall like that for 2 weeks, but know i lost inches cause my clothes felt different, not a lot but just enough to know to keep on keepin on!
    Never give up, Never give up!
    what you say is true but it doesnt make sense how I dont lose brining in only 5600 calories in one week compared to 38,000 and not lose. It takes a deficet of 3500 calories to lose one pound. I should be losing something. I dont get it. I am very frustrated. The rainbow is hopefully the weight i have lost it is gone forever.
    Very true
    Your body gets very protective when it thinks its going to starve to death. And it does things to maintain weight. It's temporary and we can't pay too much attention to these stalls and reversals. IF we're eating right, the weight will come off.
    Water water water, that is all I can say. I noticed I will stall if I stop drinking just plain water. I don't know what you drink but if you aren't getting plain water in your body is going to hold onto more you need plain water to flush things out and water that is made into tea and crystal light is no longer water in your body's opinion. Now that is my theory but I found a book years ago that really explained it better its called You're not sick, You're thirsty. I don't remember who wrote it but it made me force myself to learn to like water so that my body could benefit and it really has.
    I am having the same issue. My surgeon told me that my body is in starvation mode cause I'm not eating enough.