Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

purplelace70

Hello old friends...i am back

Rate this Entry
It has been a long time since I have been on the foram, for some reason my computer would not access the internet and I was busy getting a new knee and recovering (doing great) Bought a new laptop and hated it, could not do anything with it and sent it back. Tonight i was playing solitare on the old lap top and all of a sudden there it was...internet and here i am. Had surg. in April/ 12, and all is still going well. Food is no longer an issue, I am still losing weight, have 10 lbs to go. Haven't really been trying too hard lately, ready to get back on track with water and protein. While I have been coasting I have not gained weight anfd have even lost a few lbs. 10 more lbs to go to goal. Hope to hear from some of my old contacts and get to know new ones.

Submit "Hello old friends...i am back" to Digg Submit "Hello old friends...i am back" to del.icio.us Submit "Hello old friends...i am back" to StumbleUpon Submit "Hello old friends...i am back" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Welcome back! Glad to hear your surgery went well and you've been losing weight in the process, that's wonderful! 10 lbs to goal, that's phenomonal!! So happy for you.
    Welcome back!!!!!
    Welcome back! I've been wondering where you went to, and I'm so glad you're back. We need to catch up, and I hope all is going well. I hope to talk with you soon
    Great to see you back! Your surgery was a bit before mine and I too am still dropping weight, albeit quite slowly now. That's ok...my body is doing what it must. I'm looking forward to hearing about your continued progress.
    Welcome back. Glad to here your knee surgery went well.
    Aha... There you are! Wondering if you'll even recognize me... Hmmmm! Lol I noticed you were missing. So glad you found your way back!!!
    Glad your back. Congrats on the new knee. Sounds like all is well and your goal s in sight.
    Welcome back! Glad you're doing well.
    Glad to see you back and that you are doing so well! Now hopefully the internet will cooperate!
    Good to see you're back and doing well!
    Good to see you back and at 10 lbs from goal. Woohoo! Thanks for saying HI! I bet it was a lot easier to recover from knee surgery so much lighter! Welcome back!
    Nice to see you again! So glad to hear your new knee is great and that you are so close to goal. Yay for you!