Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between aboutime4me and Trusty

Leave Comment

18 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Hey there, you too look absolutely awesome! This has been the greatest process for me. Hope all is well and you're doing great.
  2. You look amazing. Congrats!!
  3. I had a month with no weight loss. Then I went to Albuquerque and lost 4pounds. My Dr is happy with my 6 month progress, and thinks I should consider staying at 177. No way i still have at least 13 to go making that 160. I too have no real hunger, I can't eat much but doing ok. Keep in touch, it's great to hear from you!
  4. Hi Danielle! Hope you had a good Thanksgiving. We went to Mimi's for dinner with friends. I had a bit of corn chowder and ate a bit of turkey, potato and stuffing off my husband's plate. I followed that with a few fork fulls of the inside of a v small slice of pumpkin pie. I didn't worry about measuring and ate slowly, didn't feel deprived at all. I still don't have any real hunger to speak of. How about you? How have you been and are you at your goal yet? I have about 25 more lbs to go. Now it is at a standstill for about 2 weeks, up and down the same pound. I'm good with that though as I've been dropping weight pretty steady from the surgery date. Write back when you get a chance. Mary :}
  5. Great pic! Haven't been on lately. You are doing great!
  6. I really liked your response to 85%. Thanks for a pick me up for me. Take care.
    Danielle
  7. That will be fine. See you then.
  8. Hi there, is it possible to meet at 6pm on Friday instead of 5:30 PM? I forgot we have a going away party at work for one of our people who is retiring. Just let me know if that works for you. Looking forward to seeing you! Thanks
  9. Hi Danielle...I will call you on Monday. Thanks for your patience! Mary
  10. Hope you got my message. I pretty free so just give me a call.
  11. Hi Danielle I just sent you an email...hope you got it. I don't have your phone number. Hope all is well and looking forward to getting together to share stories. I'm down 31 lbs as of this morning. Yeah!

Mary
  12. Hi Danielle, would you like to meet this week-end sometime? My husband is working Friday and Saturday afternoon /evening and that leaves me free. We can meet half way between us if you'd like...perhaps at a Starbucks? I would have some iced green tea and we can chat about our experiences thus far. You can contact me either here or through my email: marysaint_99@yahoo.com or call my cell (702) 292-9329 anytime. Talk with you soon hopefully.
  13. Congrats! Hoping to meet you someday. Danielle
  14. My email is Nmtristy@aol.com maybe we could exchange numbers
  15. Lol, I am very flexible also. My surgery was with Dr Umbach, so maybe lunch (lol)? I live near Summerlin, but it doesn't matter to me.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 18
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast