Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Michelle Herrera and scanlonmama

Leave Comment

7 Visitor Messages

1. You are so welcome!! Keep in touch and let me know how things went. Im so excited for you!! This is an amazing journey!!
  2. Well that makes me feel so much better! Well getting on that plane tomorrow won't be so bad after all. Thank u for keeping in touch with me and good luck on the rest of your journey! Thank u
  3. No. It was awesome. Of course you don't have all of the luxuries we have here in our hospitals. But it was an amazing experience. You will share a room with 3 other women. I am still friends with these women to this day. there is no nurses button, but when/if you need to call for one they are right there. The beds are typical uncomfortable hospital beds. You will be driven to the hospital, hotel, and airport. When you get to the VERY nice hotel they are so friendly and on top of things. While I was there I went out with one of the ladies husbands shopping and walked 4 1/2 miles the day after surgery. It was really a great experience. If you have to call the nurses they come up as soon as possible. Way better than our offices here. Theres a Dr. on site at the hotel, he is SO nice. Honestly I have no complaints. I would do it a million times over. Dr. Almanza is amazing!
  4. I would like to ask how was it there,is it as scary as some make it to be??????
  5. Thank you so much. I actually am a little scared going by myself. I hope all goes well and the good lord is with me. Again thank u!
  6. 3 more days!! Im so excited for you!! Its an amazing journey!! Feel free to stay in touch if you have any questions. Remember to take gasX strips! They help a lot!! And drink plenty of water the day after surgery and walk walk walk!! I felt so much better than the other girls from walking!!!
  7. So excited for u!! Mine is Sept 5 and very excited but nervous. I wish u all the best Good Luck!!!!!!!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7